See here the list of Top 10 best beard trimmer. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- Precision Wide Tip Blades: Panasonic beard trimmer for men uses durable, ultra sharp stainless steel, hypoallergenic wide tip...
- Adjustable Beard Trimmer Dial: The quick adjust trimmer dial and comb attachment provides 19 precision settings for personalized...
- High performance Motor with a Linear Drive: This Panasonic trimmer is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 9,800 cuts per...
- Precision 45 Degree Blades: Panasonic mustache and beard trimmer for men uses durable, super sharp 45 degree angle stainless...
- Adjustable Beard Trimmer Dial: The quick adjust trimmer dial provides 19 precision settings for personalized sculpting, trimming,...
- Ergonomic, Rubberized Grip: The ergonomic beard and hair trimmer design with rubberized grip provides for total comfort and...
- 14 Settings for All Your Grooming Needs Full Size Trimmer; Nose, Ear, & Detail Trimmer; Detail Shaver; 8 Length Hair Clipper Comb;...
- Self Sharpening, Surgical Steel Blades for Long Lasting Precision and Durability
- Cordless Lithium Power Up To 70 Minutes of Runtime
- Self-Sharpening Precision Blades - Patented technology provides superior cutting for all hair types & length. The blades are long...
- Complete Grooming System - 4 multipurpose attachments are perfect for all facial hair styles: T-Blade, Detail Shaver, Rotary...
- Dual Voltage - This cordless beard and hair trimmer for men is equipped with a long-running lithium ion rechargeable battery...
- Stainless Steel Blades - Our high-carbon precision-ground blades stay sharp longer, use in conjunction with our six-position beard...
- 14 Cutting Lengths - Achieve a range of beard styles with 14 different trimming lengths from 1/16" to 1/2"; rechargeable for...
- Dual Voltage - Groomsman supports worldwide voltage & can be used for both 110v and 220v; includes adjustable guide comb, 3...
- 12 attachments for all of your grooming needs: A full size steel trimmer, extra-wide hair trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a...
- Self-sharpening steel blades: The trimmer's precise steel blades create clean, straight lines and evenly trim through the thickest...
- Lithium-ion battery power: The high-powered rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of use per charge
- Self-sharpening steel blades - The blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation
- Built-in 17 precision length settings - Select your preferred trim length by simply turning the zoom wheel until the length you...
- Corded and cordless use - Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers maximum power for high performance cutting. Charge your beard...
- Jack Daytona
- Sunny Ways Publishing
- Kindle Edition
- Rogue Culture (12/04/2013)
- Running time: 60 min
- Features of the app:
- « Fabulous skins for your hair clipper that will seem real
- « Vibration that will imitate an electric razor
Beard Trimmer Comparison 2019
On the test and comparison portal of COMPUTER BILD, we present you the best beard trimmers. A beard trimmer is the perfect intermediate solution between razor and scissors – hereby you can trim your beard to exactly the desired length. The models from our beard trimmer comparison differ in particular in the number of essays – take a close look at our test and comparison table.
Just as different are the beard trimmers we compared with regard to cutting length and number of steps. While beard trimmers with a charging station are more of a rarity, the cut length display is standard – and your new beard trimmer should be washable in any case.
Kaufberatung zum Bretschneider-
Test or -Vergleich: Find with our help your personal beard trimmer test winner!
For many men states: No beard is not a solution. Instead of a smooth face, they prefer a manicured three-day beard. To cut this offers a high-quality trimmer.
Failure of the battery during beard care, this affects the functioning of a beard trimmer. You can avoid this by using a model that can be switched to mains operation. With the Bartrasierern the price is not always about the quality information. You can buy high-quality devices from renowned brand providers for a small amount of money.
Although most women still prefer a clean-shaven male face, the trend is clearly facial hair. Full beard, moustache or three days beard – wonderful hair is in the men’s world in. So that you can maintain your beard in proper style, offers a beard trimmer. Beard Trimmer Tests 2019 tell you that a quarter of all men shave dry. So that you do not over-irritate your facial skin, numerous bar-razor providers offer care kits for their shavers.
If you are looking for a high-quality beard trimmer, then you will find in our buying guide that there are differences between hair trimmers and beard trimmers. Although some men use a device for both tasks, but it can lead to a compromised end result. After all, whiskers are thicker than the head hair. So that you can benefit from a well-groomed appearance without much ado, you can put together a care set of hair trimmers, bar razors and a wet shaver set.
1. The beard trimmer: indispensable for accurate cuts
Many men prefer a commercial razor to master the hair in the face. However, there are several reasons that speak for a separate beard trimmer. In the following overview we show you the advantages and disadvantages of the beard trimmer:
With a beard trimmer you can cut your facial hair gently and precisely.
Bar razors allow a quick shave.
The cleaning of the devices is straightforward.
Many types of beard trimmers are also suitable for cutting the main hair.
With the trimmer, you can style your beard versatile.
Since the device does not require razor blades, it offers good value for money.
For a stubble-free shaved shave you need next to the beard trimmer a commercial razor.
2. Important purchase criteria for your Bartrasierer
If you want to buy a new, functional beard trimmer, you should inform yourself in advance about the important purchase criteria. In our beard trimmer comparison, you will learn that the cutting unit and its handling play an important role in particular.
2.1. Fast cleaning and good in the hand
The modern Bartrasierer should be washed off easily and without effort. A quick cleaning after shaving allows a waterproof beard trimmer. You can easily bring this into contact with water and avoid tedious blows, knocking and shaking. Furthermore, the grip ergonomics of the device is an important criterion. A comfortable handling is provided by an anatomically shaped handle. Mainly narrow, edge-free machines provide a pleasant feel and precise guidance of your trimmer. Many bar razor tests recommend types with a non-slip grip surface. Preferably, the controls should be arranged to avoid inadvertent push-overs.
2.2. Select the appropriate battery
If you are interested in a beard trimmer with a rechargeable battery, you can benefit from models with inexpensive NiMH rechargeable batteries. However, these are accompanied by a long loading time. With prolonged use also threatens the loss of power, which leads to sluggish function. A better alternative are trimmers with Li-ion batteries dar. In addition to a consistently excellent performance, the short charging time to their advantage.
Beard trimmers with integrated precision trimmers are also available to enable you to realize fine styles with the model. To trim sharp contours, you should choose a narrow cutting edge. For large areas, a wide cutting head is suitable. Among the branded devices are species that the supplier equips with a second, narrow trimmer. On average, these have a width of 15 millimetres, so that nothing stands in the way of the filigree contour cut. Stability as a quality feature
Buy a cheap beard trimmer, you should subject him to a stability test in advance. If the trimmer attachment wobbles, a difficult handling threatens. Some manufacturers equip the devices with a flexible head so they can better follow your facial contours. Before you choose this option, beard trimmer tests recommend a use test. That way, you’ll know if you can handle a flexible trim head or prefer sturdy handling.
2.3. Comb attachments for perfect styling
Another help for the perfect style is the comb attachments. As soon as you buy a new beard trimmer, you usually receive a comb attachment as an extra. Other attachments can be ordered from the manufacturer if required. By the way, the perfect comb attachment should be neither too soft nor too hard. After all, he should offer a gentle and even application.
The trimmer also plays a major role in men’s beard trimmers. After all, a high-performance cutting set forms the basis of a high-quality trimmer. The devices cover average cutting lengths of between one and ten millimetres. Preferably you should choose ceramic blades. Compared to stainless steel, they are more robust and stay sharp longer.
If you opt for a battery-powered beard trimmer, you can charge it at the charging station. However, it happens that the battery discharges and the perfect beard cut is endangered. To avoid this, a device that combines battery and mains operation is worthwhile. This will allow you to plug the power cord into the socket as needed and continue your shave. However, keep in mind that models with mains operation are not completely waterproof.
2.4. Use the beard trimmer: Intuitive operation ensures stress-free shaving
Before you can cut your beard, it is recommended to set the desired cutting length based on the cutting steps. Use the trimmer for the first time, it is worth a longer cutting length. So you can see in the end result if you like the cut. Later, you can fall back to shorter lengths. Beard trimmers for the long beard go along with cutting lengths over ten millimetres. In contrast, you get a three-day barber even as a beard trimmer with 0.1 mm. As a rule, you benefit from an intuitive operation for beard trimmers. Depending on your preferences, adjust the cut length and style the beard at will.
To shave your beard, you should move the attachment of the trimmer against the hair growth direction. It is important to avoid strong pressure. This irritates the skin and can lead to unsightly razor punctures. If you use the beard trimmer without attachment, you can move it with the direction of growth. Slipping individual hairs on the first move from the comb attachment, pay off several repetitions. In this way, the cutting mechanism picks up all the hair and you benefit from a clean cut. There are also devices with which you can cut both your beard and your hair.
Many bar razor tests recommend that you purchase the electric razor extra. With its help, you can make defined contours on the neck and cheeks.
2.5. Beard trimmer and hair clipper: the difference lies in the detail
Many men wonder if a beard trimmer is also suitable for the hair of the head. Although some gentlemen also use the hair clipper for the face, both devices have separate uses. After all, the name already reveals that a hair clipper is intended for the hair of the head. The biggest differences between hair trimmers and bar razors are the blades. With the professional beard trimmer, you benefit from very thin blades that can easily grasp even the finest hairs. By contrast, the cutting mechanism of the trimmer is much coarser. Also in size and in the essays, both types of devices differ. The beard cut usually requires more precision and a shorter cutting length. The following table shows you what the beard trimmer and hair trimmer are the same and different.