See here the list of Top 10 best cordless drills. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0 450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- ☞【Proudly Present KIMO Battery】Over 25 years, KIMO has dedicated a whole engineering team that keeps updating its batteries...
- ☞【21+1+1 Clutch & 2 Variable Speed】Equipped with 3 functions, screwdriving, drilling and impact drilling, this 2 variable...
- ☞【All Copper Motor & MAX 330 In-lb Torque】KIMO Cordless Drill features an All-Copper Motor that ensures stable operations...
- Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic
- Soft-grip handle provides added comfort during use
- The lithium-ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Longer motor life and 30 percent more runtime than brushed
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (752 in front to back) and lightweight (2.6 pounds) design fits into tight areas
- ★【Multifunctional Battery Pack】20V 1.5Ah Lithium-ion battery pack with USB output compatible for phone charging and...
- ★【15+1 Position Clutch】15+1 torque settings provide precise control for driving in/out screws to prevent stripping, and...
- ★【Ergonomic Design】Compact and lightweight design with superior motor minimizes fatigue in most daily screwing and drilling...
- ☘【2pcs 2000mAh Li-Ion & 30min Fast Charger】2pcs 20V 2000mAh large capacity Lithium-Ion batteries with power indicator. And...
- ☘【530 in-lbs Torque & 24+1 Clutch & 2 Speed Adjustment】Powerful 4-pole copper motor delivers 530 in-lbs(60Nm) peak torque;...
- ☘【1/2" Metal Chuck】All-metal gears and 1/2" key-less ratcheting chuck provide maximum durability and great accessory...
- COMPACT: Most compact cordless 18 Volt power drill driver, 3 pounds Of lightweight design allows for optimal handling in even the...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightest weight 18V electric battery powered compact drill driver for more efficiency and less fatigue during the...
- HIGH TORQUE AND SPEED: High torque and speed at only 3 pounds, The Bosch DDB181 02 Provides 350 pounds Of optimized torque for...
- 8V integrated battery, with jack charger
- Mid-handle design for balance and control
- 3/8" keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- Mechanical 2 speed transmission (0 500 & 0 1, 900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Bl Brushless motor delivers 440 inches pounds of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50percentage longer run time...
- 20V max* 1/2 in. Cordless drill with powerful motor provides 280 UWO of power for demanding drilling and fastening tasks
- 20V max* 1/2 in. Cordless drill with 2 speed gearbox ranging from 0350 RPM and 01, 500 RPM for speed of application
- 20V max* 1/4 in. Cordless impact driver provides 1, 460 inlbs of torque running at 2, 800 RPM and 3, 100 BPM for heavy duty...
Recommended cordless drills at a glance
You can find a high-quality cordless drill with the brand Einhell. The classic cordless drill / driver is a powerful, handy, small tool that should not be missing in any household. The cordless drill is easy to use and proves to be a true all-rounder. Classically, the cordless drill is used for drilling in plastic, metal, wood or other materials. He is also used when building furniture. The selection of cordless drills is extensive. In our cordless drill test, we show you what to pay attention to when buying. The cordless drill is suitable for many different uses in and around the house. There are now devices for home improvement and professionals in a variety of designs and price ranges. Above all, in terms of performance, the clearest differences can be seen. It is, therefore, crucial whether you buy a Makita 18V cordless screwdriver or alternatively choose another Makita cordless screwdriver.
1. The different types of cordless drill driver
A cordless drill is generally distinguished between different models, which stand out in some points. In the cordless drill test, we discuss the features that characterize each model.
1.1. Cordless drill
The Cordless Drill is a tool that can be found in most households. There are the devices in different power levels of 18 V over 14 volts, 4 volts or even 10.8 volts. The classic cordless drill is characterized by a low weight and also scores with a powerful engine. Thus, most of the work is also correspondingly easy from the hand. On average, the screwdriver weighs between 1.0 and 1.8 kg, which ensures optimal handling.
In fact, a rechargeable battery does not cost much more – often a set containing a cordless drill with a percussion function. Such devices, for example, the manufacturer Makita. The Makita cordless screwdriver 18V is accordingly a popular model.
1.2. Battery impact drill
A battery impact wrench is basically a normal cordless screwdriver, which also has a shock function. The clearest difference is to be found in the high level of performance. For, after all, the impact drill is used to penetrate firmer materials such as stone. The impact wrench works with at least 18 volts and is equipped with a switch-off impact mechanism. Thus, it allows the impact wrench to be switched with little effort to the hammer drill.
1.3. Mini Battery Drill
As the name suggests, the Mini Cordless Drill is a small and lightweight device that is more suitable for occasional use. The compact design and the low weight make the battery rotary hammer a practical all-rounder that should not be missing in any toolbox. He is, so to speak, a classic cordless screwdriver for the trouser pocket. Its power is sufficient to perform normal screwing. However, it is clear that the Mini Impact Drill can not convince with performance in many tasks.
1.4. Professional cordless drill driver
Powerful drive motors and batteries make the professional devices impressive. If you really work a lot with the screwdriver, you may think about buying a professional device. This can be a Makita cordless screwdriver or a Bosch cordless screwdriver. Whereby, especially from Bosch many high-quality cordless drill screwdrivers come. In this context, especially the Bosch Professional cordless screwdriver should be mentioned. Such a Bosch cordless drill/screwdriver stands for high reliability and long running times. Above all, the Bosch cordless screwdriver ixo has so far been awarded several times as the best drill with battery. But also the Bosch GSR can convince with a high performance. Of course, it is clear that the purchase of a cordless percussion drill from the professional segment only pays off if the device is really used as often.
1.5. Cordless drill
A little more expensive than pure cordless drill
Not so handy
No high battery life
Professional drill driver
Expensive in purchase
The cordless drill offers numerous advantages, but it is precisely in terms of disadvantages that you have to weigh exactly which manufacturer and which model you choose.
2. The most popular cordless drill driver manufacturers at a glance
Noteworthy in the field of cordless drills are the following manufacturers:
3. The most important purchase criteria for cordless drill/driver
If you want to buy a cordless drill, you should pay attention to the most important criteria for a good drill. So that nothing goes wrong, we have collected the most important ones for you.
3.1 Battery pack
Whether Makita cordless screwdriver or a Bosch cordless drill – the battery is an important criterion when buying. It must be a powerful battery. Short charging times and long runtimes offer above all lithium-ion batteries. For large projects you should always have a spare battery at hand, so you do not have to interrupt the current work. Buy a Makita battery directly, if you treat yourself with a Makita cordless screwdriver. Professional cordless screwdrivers now have loading times of half an hour, which is quite acceptable in case of doubt. The longer the charging takes, the more complicated the cordless drill/driver is to handle.
The “torque specification” defines the strength of the drill. The higher the torque, the easier the drill can drill through solid materials. Ideally, the battery allows drills as many torque settings as possible so that you can always work properly and the device always meets the latest requirements.
The cordless screwdriver stands out either as a powerful tool or as a durable device. Crucial for this is above all the battery. Which cordless hammer drill you buy depends so much on the purpose. For those who often drill and use the device very often, we recommend a powerful drill that can easily handle even hard materials. The battery must then have the highest possible number of volts and a higher torque. On the other hand, you need the high-capacity battery if you want to work as long as possible with one battery charge – so endurance is more of a priority.
Both the cordless screwdriver Bosch and the screwdriver from other manufacturers such as Makita are characterized in the meantime by the fact that it has to offer additional functions. Whether keyless chuck, speed governor or battery charge gauge – these features make it quick and easy to work with and intuitive to use. Therefore, make sure that the cordless drill exactly meets your requirements and above all, in terms of handling, you should make no compromises.
Ideally, when making a purchase, make sure that the cordless screwdriver is also equipped with sufficient accessories. At best, the set includes a spare battery directly, so that larger projects can be handled without interruptions. There are often cordless drill drivers that are equipped with different attachments.
In the search for a cordless hammer drill, you will soon realize that the selection is enormous. Our cordless drill test shows you that you will find a suitable cordless screwdriver for every purpose, which convinces with performance and on top of that does not even have to be expensive. Incidentally, even in terms of design are now hardly any restrictions to accept. You get the Bosch cordless screwdriver in blue and many other colours. Whether it’s at the end of a Bosch cordless screwdriver or a Makita cordless screwdriver – it comes down to the quality and you need to consider what you need the Bosch cordless drill. With a price comparison, it should be a breeze to find a suitable offer. If you always buy the cordless drill after a comparison, you may be able to save a lot of money.