See here the list of Top 10 best food processor. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length...
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And "off/pulse" Buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- BOWL SCRAPER ATTACHMENT: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even...
- 10 CUP CAPACITY: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE: Stack and Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on...
- 12 CUP CAPACITY: Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids; Dimensions (inches) 16.25 H x 9.55 W x 8.76 D; BPA free in...
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- 72 oz Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies 2 Horsepower
- 8 Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 lbs Of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 oz Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 12 cup cap; BPA free plastic work bowl;Safety Braking System
- Large 5" wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs - medium to fine
- MANY POSSIBILITIES: The food procesor is used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer...
- SPEED SETTING : It has variable speeds you can set your own speed as well as a pulse mode
- POWER & VOLTAGE: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
In a well-equipped kitchen, various kitchen appliances such as a mixer, blender, blender and Co quickly collect on the countertop and in the kitchen cabinets. Since here in small kitchens, in particular, space is already limited and in the course of time more and more kitchen appliances are duelling around it, things are getting tight. Since it would be handy if you could replace a whole set of other kitchen appliances with one device. And that is exactly what is possible: with a food processor. In addition to presenting this all-purpose weapon for the kitchen with its many different functions, we will also present you the best appliances for your kitchen in our food processor test.
The best food processors
Before we go deeper into the matter of the kitchen machines, we will first come to the culmination of our food processor test: our best list of the best candidates in our large kitchen appliances comparison. Definitely not going wrong with these top devices!
1. The winner: Bosch MUM56340 food processor
Our deserved food processor The winner is the Bosch food processor MUM56340. It is the flagship of the “Bosch MUM 5” series and can score with a variety of features and a large scope of supplied accessories. Among other things, in addition to the stirring function for up to 2 kg of dough including various dough hooks and various cutting and rasping discs, a juicer, a mincer and a mixer included in the set. The motor provides enough power with 900 watts. The Bosch MUM56340 food processor is also decisive when it comes to design, workmanship, safety and ease of use – and thus, as a deserved test winner, the best food processor in our large food processor test.
2. The luxury model: Kenwood Cooking Chef KM096
The Kenwood food processor Cooking Chef KM096 is the luxury model among the kitchen machines we tested. Their unique selling proposition is the fact that they are not just masters of classic functions such as stirring, slicing, mixing and pureeing, but can also cook. The 1,500-watt model is equipped with an induction hob. Various accessories can be connected to the four connections. A more than solid selection of Kenwood food processor accessories is included, the rest can be purchased separately. In addition, the model also has a practical timer, is high-quality and looks classy. But all this has its price, which in the end has ensured that the Cooking Chef KM096 “only” lands in second place. In the food processor with the cooking function test, however, she undoubtedly belongs to the top spot.
3. Kenwood Cooking Chef KM096
The price/performance winner: Bosch MUM58K20 food processor The additional “Value for Money” award is awarded to the Bosch MUM58K20 food processor. Although the model from the “Bosch MUM 5” series offers a little less scope of delivery than our test winner (no meat grinder and no citrus juicer), it is also a bit cheaper. In addition, it offers even more power with 1,000 watts. With operation and processing, there is nothing to complain about. The Bosch food processor MUM58K20 is available in various colours, which can certainly create a visual highlight as a splash of colour in the kitchen – also because of the high-quality design. If you can do without meat grinder and juicer as a Bosch food processor accessory, you make a bargain with the Bosch MUM58K20 food processor and save a few euros compared to the almost identical test winner Bosch MUM56340.
4. Bosch MUM58K20 food processor
KitchenAid is a traditional brand that stands for high-quality kitchen appliances. This has also shown the KitchenAid Artisan in the KitchenAid test. In the basic version, this is just a kneading machine or dough machine, which, according to KitchenAid Artisan price comparison also not quite cheap. The performance of only 300 watts may look like a little at first glance. With a direct drive and a very high-quality stainless steel product, the KitchenAid Artisan is still worth the money, especially since it can be upgraded with various sets and optional accessories to a full-fledged multi-functional food processor or professional food processor. The whole thing but also has its price, which is why it has come in the end because of the price/performance ratio “only” to fourth place in our kneading machine test for the KitchenAid Artisan.
5. Bosch MUM4880 food processor
With the Bosch MUM4880 food processor manufacturer, Bosch can place a third model in our Top 5 and thus occupies the ranks 1, 3 and 5. The Bosch MUM4880 food processor is by far the cheapest model in our test, must be included in the delivery thanks to almost identical features but do not hide from our test winner Bosch MUM56340. If you take a closer look – and we definitely did in our food processor test – there are already some differences. The motor is weaker with 600 watts and hits one or the other time to its limits, z. B. with a large amount of yeast dough. Also, the material selection and the design are not on the highest level. If, however, you prefer a low price with solid all-round equipment, the Bosch MUM4880 food processor does a good job and was one of the best kitchen appliances in the test.
Our food processor test conclusion
We can turn it around and turn around as we like: All 5 mentioned kitchen machines are really great helpers in the kitchen. Although we have distributed these to the places 1 to 5 and thus set up our kitchen appliances leaderboard. Ultimately, they are all winners in our food processor test. If, for example, you do not really like the first-place winner for a reason and you rather flirt with 4th place – no problem, because one thing is always certain: You get an outstandingly good and multifunctional food processor that makes your everyday life much easier and easier helping a lot of things. Now cook in your kitchen and gain new space on the countertop and in the cabinets by replacing a variety of kitchen appliances with one of the best kitchen appliances in our food processor test.
What is a food processor?
As an introduction to the world of food processors, we first want to clarify what exactly is meant by a food processor. The origin of the food processor in a mixer with mixing bowl. Meanwhile, many food processors but true all-rounders, who are at your side in a variety of tasks in the kitchen. In addition to the classic tasks such as stirring the dough, you can also use many food processors today to cut, grate or juice fruits and vegetables, grind nuts and grains, mix shakes, make minced meat, pasta or ice cream, and even cook with them.
What to look for when buying food processor
The easiest way, of course, is to buy one of the best models from our food processor test, for example, our food processor test winner Bosch MUM56340 food processor or the price-performance winner Bosch MUM58K20 food processor. Is not the right one among the models listed above? No problem! We will give you a number of tips to look out for when buying a new food processor. Keep this in mind when looking for a good food processor.
Incidentally, the mentioned purchase criteria also correspond 1 to 1 to our test criteria, after which we have examined the candidates in our food processor test under the microscope and evaluated. Thus, we kill two birds with one stone: They get the purchase criteria that you should pay attention to when buying, and at the same time learn how we have tested the food processor. Performance and equipment
The performance of a food processor is decisive for how versatile it can be used. For example, the more powerful the engine, the easier it is to knead solid dough (such as yeast dough) with the dough mixer. Also, the grinding of cereals, the dismembering of meat in the mincer and the grating of hard cheese require a strong engine. The entry point is provided by devices with 300 watts, the culmination is kitchen machines with well over 1,000 watts. 1,000 watts is a “magic” number that a kitchen machine should do about so that it can be used flexibly and versatile.
With equipment, we mean less the supplied accessories and the resulting functions, but rather the technical equipment. The decisive factor here is above all the type of agitator (3D agitator or planetary stirring system). But also things like an automatic cable rewind and Co bring plus points in the technical equipment.
Functions and accessories
The functions show the true talents and above all the versatility of a food processor. The classic use is as a kneading machine or dough machine. In order to go through these days as a good food processor, it has to offer much more. Mix, puree, cut, grind, chop and much more – a good food processor expects a lot. An overview of the common functions can be found in this guide article. And so the range of functions provided by the supplied accessories also an essential point in our food processor test – and it should also be in your purchase decision.
Workmanship, design and size
With a high-performance food processor with 1,000+ watts, high forces act on the ingredients processed in the appliance, but also on the machine itself. Therefore, it is important that this is processed to a high quality. This is the only way to ensure that nothing creaks during operation and that the device lasts a long time. In addition, it should be robust and also bring a few kilograms on the scale, so they do not move through the vibrations in the device through the kitchen. We advise against very cheap kitchen machines and dough kneading machines since these are mostly inferior processed.
Functionally not important, but still a not unimportant point for many in the design. Especially in the event that you want to have your new kitchen machine permanently on the worktop of your kitchen, it would be nice if this is not an ugly duckling. Many kitchen machines look really good these days, so they are not only functional but also visually appealing.
Operation and cleaning
With its many functions, a food processor is almost a small high-tech device. These often tend to be complicated to operate. But that’s exactly what we do not want. For us, a simple and catchy operation is important, for which you do not have to spend hours and hours tossing the manual. In the point of operation also falls the conversion and cultivation of the accessories for the different functions. This should be both self-explanatory and as smooth as possible. The same applies to the cleaning after use. Ideally, you can put all soiled parts in the dishwasher.
The last, and for many, certainly the most important, assessment criterion is the price. A well-equipped food processor is not necessarily a bargain. But it also offers a lot of features and thus replaces other devices in the kitchen. For us in our food processor test is not necessarily the absolute height of the price crucial, but especially the price/performance ratio. Because it is only fair to evaluate the price in relation to the required performance, otherwise all cheap and poorly equipped kitchen machines in this test criterion would leave behind the high-quality and therefore more expensive models.