See here the list of Top 10 best hot tubs. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- 【Bubble Massage Function】Omnidirectional soothing bubble jets can massage your whole body in comfortable hot water. It is very...
- 【Rapid Heating】With heating function, the heating time of the hot tub varies depending on the temperature of the water used to...
- 【Wear-resistant Material & Strong Frame】This hot tub is made of high quality PVC material, suitable for indoor and outdoor...
- Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
- Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs
- For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa
- Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH
- Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading
- MICRO FLEECE BATH ROBE KIMONO STYLE - This Kimono Style Microfiber Fleece Robe is designed for customers looking for a high...
- SOFT and PLUSH - Premium Fleece construction soft and gentle to your skin. It will keep you warm when needed
- MODEL- Women's Bathrobe. Kimono Style with 6 tracks stitching on front facing, around neck, pockets and belt.. Patch pockets on...
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Alan Sanderfoot
- Storey Publishing, LLC
- Foxboro Hot Tubs (Green Day)- Stop Drop And Roll
- The Foxboro Hot Tubs, Stop Drop And Roll!!!
- Warner Records
- FLOOR LONG TERRY CLOTH BATH ROBE WITH HOOD - Soft Twist Turkish Terry Cloth Cotton Robe with Hood is designed for customers...
- SOFT and BREATHABLE - Premium Cotton Terry construction with cotton loops on the inside and on the outside make it absorbent,...
- MODEL- Tall Ankle Length Hooded Tericloth. Wide cut hood designed for comfort. It will absorb moisture with terry towel loops...
- ANKLE LONG MICRO FLEECE BATH ROBE WITH HOOD - This Microfiber Fleece Robe with Hood is designed for customers looking for a high...
- SOFT and PLUSH - Premium Fleece construction soft and gentle to your skin. It will keep you warm down to your ankles when needed
- MODEL- Tall Ankle Length Men's Robe with Hood. Wide cut hood designed for comfort. Patch pockets on both sides are ideal to keep...
- Relax at the touch of a button with the SaluSpa hot tub's massaging air jet system, rapid heating system, and integrated water...
- Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve.
- Pool cover has an aluminum foil coating to keep water extra warm.
- 120 HIGH-POWERED JETS: Pampering yourself is easy with the soothing high-powered jets and temperature range of 68 to 104 degrees
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport
Why is a Whirlpool Test important?
The procurement of a whirlpool should already be well considered and well planned due to the size and the purchase price. This is not a product that can easily be exchanged quickly. Because of this, a whirlpool test is especially important. The prospective buyer should be able to deal with all relevant information in advance and pay attention to what property means in practice.
Which properties are tested in a Whirlpool test?
The Whirlpool Outdoor Test takes a closer look at the nature of the outdoor hot tub, material, nozzles, power costs and size. All exemplary outdoor whirlpools have already convinced in the tests of various providers.
Type of hot tub Outdoor
A distinction must be made between the permanently installed and the portable Whirlpool Outdoor. A firmly installed whirlpool is considered particularly stable. For installation, it should already be equipped with a pump and filter system and a heater. A later retrofit to a permanently installed outdoor Jacuzzi is usually complicated and expensive. Therefore, the purchase and setting up should be well planned and the potential outdoor hot tub is assessed in advance.
The purchase price for permanently installed models usually starts at several thousand euros.
The portable whirlpools are mostly inflatable and, with a price range of € 300 to € 1000, are a low-cost alternative to the permanently installed variants. They can only be used with an outside temperature of + 4 ° C and have a lower pump performance.
The material in the permanently installed Whirpool Outdoor is usually made of stainless steel, concrete, fibreglass or plastic. In contrast, the inflatable outdoor whirlpool is often made of acrylic moulds, PVC or imitation leather. Lucite acrylic is still a higher quality alternative to sanitary acrylic. A permanently installed Whirlpool outdoor is also considered to be more stable than the inflatable hot tub. PVC, for example, tends to embrittle when it is cold and is one of the reasons why an inflatable hot tub should not be used at temperatures below + 4 ° C.
At higher outdoor temperatures but also PVC ensures sufficient stability. A particularly recommended material for a whirlpool is 3-layer TriTech. TriTech is a laminated material with a polyester fabric that is encased in PVC and considered to be very stable. It should be placed on outdoor pools essential to the weather resistance of the material. In addition, a CE certification and a GS mark is important. A TÜV inspection is also an advantage.
2. The nozzles
Whirlpools typically have large and small, rotating and fixed jets, called jets, through which water (hydro jets) or air (air jets) is pumped. Combinations of both are possible. Whether and how good the massage results of the whirlpool are, decides not the number of jets, but placement, adjustability and pressure. The air jets provide a pleasant bathing sensation and stimulate the autonomic nervous system, the hydro-jets are responsible for the massage effect.
Particularly well-known for convincing massage results are jacuzzis of the brand Jacuzzi (R), which however are to be settled in the high-priced price segment.
If you do not want to dig deep into your pocket, you might want to take a closer look at the Outdoor Whirlpool Hot Tub Venice supply24. The model has 1 Vulkano water nozzle + 29 Jetstream water jets + 14 air jets and should have been designed according to the manufacturer for optimal massage with high rehabilitation effect.
3. Electricity costs
Unfortunately, you can hardly predict in the test how much energy the outdoor whirlpool will consume. In addition to the personal duration and use, there are certain factors that influence the power consumption. On the one hand, the higher the quality, the better. External walls with insulation of at least 25 cm provide insulation against heat loss. A full foam with soft cell foam and an insulation of the soil are recommended. The cover must be 10 cm thick and raised in the middle to allow melted and rainwater to drain off. Some whirlpools, such as the permanently installed V95 W95 Whirpool, also have certain individual and turn-off features designed to save energy.
Of course, size also plays a role in the new Whirpool Outdoor. Finally, there are models such as the Karibic Basic by supply24, which offers dimensions of 150 x 150 cm and 140 x 140 cm for 2 people and is also suitable for smaller garden areas. If you like to invite friends for a swim or to use the whirlpool outdoor with the whole family, you can fall back on models for up to 6 people like the E6L by Villeroy and Boch or the Intex Pure Spa Bubble Massage 216 × 71.
Conclusion to the best outdoor hot tubs
If you want to do something good and want to beautify your garden with a whirlpool, you must first inform yourself about all the different properties. Once you’ve decided on the type of whirlpool you should put a lot of emphasis on the material, nozzles and power consumption of each model. Of course, the size of the outdoor whirlpool is also relevant. Various whirlpools have already proven themselves in the test and can be recommended in the various categories. Depending on the individual needs of the prospective buyer can be found in this way the right and Whirlpool Outdoor.