According to experts, sleeping time covers one-third part of our lives. So, investing in a bed, quilt and blanket means a sound sleeping experience. In wintry nights, a king size quilt is sufficient for two persons. It makes your sleep peaceful and keeps you warm and comfortable the whole night. The quilt is better than a blanket in many ways. The main reason is the cleanliness. Quilts come with removable cover and you can wash the cover at home. On the contrary, you can’t wash a blanket at home. You have to get it to a professional laundry.
- Soft, 100% cotton fabric quilt with a cotton/poly blend filling - perfectly weighted, all season quilt.
- Lush Décor Boho stripe quilt is the ideal piece for your rustic, yet chic, bohemian bedroom decor.
- Bright, colorful and unique design with floral and geometric striped patterns for a mix of modern and bohemian bedding style.
- Looking to update your bedroom with a Quality Product without Spending a lot of money? Our quilt sets fit the bill. These light-weight Quilt sets are High-Quality, beautifully embroidered with free-motion pattern and comes with matching sham to complete the set. These quilt sets are made with our signature Hypo-Allergenic, breathable, Light weight, double-brushed for extra softness, shrinkage free, fade and dust mite resistant. You will wake up fresh and well rested.
- High Quality Craftsmanship & Signature Soft Fabric: Woven with 100% Double-Brushed 110 GSM Microfiber, the feel of the fabric is like percale "cotton" (It is not cotton) and will continue to soften with each wash. There are so many ways these quilts can be used. You can layer it to add depth, or you can simply use it on its own, these are light-weight and do not feel heavy. Quilt has tight stitching and will last you for a very long time. See our warranty details below
- KING / CALIFORNIA KING Size is a 3-Piece Set and Contains One Quilt: 98 in wide x 108 in long, Two Shams: 20 in wide x 36 in long. Quilt Set is made with our Signature Vilano 110 GSM Brushed Microfiber and the filling is Polyester 120 GSM. Shams are quilted on both sides. The Quilt Set comes in a bag That is beautifully designed and can be used to store other similar weight items.
- OUTSTANDING FEATURES: Year-round chic for the bed, Bedsure Quilt Sets with basket-weave stitching lend sumptuous texture and subtle sophistication to your bed - Tight stitching or seams on the edging will hold up through washing and won't unravel for longer years to use - Lightweight, durable bedspread sets are perfect for family with pets or kids.
- SIZES & MEASUREMENTS: King size (106"x96") 3 piece quilt set comes with a quilt and two shams (20"x36") - If you need a quilt that drapes all the way to the floor, you may have a low bed or choose a larger size - If you have a deep pillow top mattress (that sits up high on a bed frame and box spring), you'll need a bed skirt to cover the sides well.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE: Perfect coverlet quilt for summer or warmer weather, you can layer it with a blanket/sheet underneath - In the winter, you can add a comforter underneath - Using a quilt solo on your bed in your master room, guest room or vacation homes - If you have night sweats or toss and turn a lot, it is easy to move freely with this coverlet.
There are a large number of duvets available in the market. All are different for price, cover, inner filling, and warranty. It becomes a hard nut to crack to select a suitable king size quilt. Well, there are some important factors you can consider to buy your desired king size quilt. Here they are.
Check what type of filling your desired duvet has. There are two types of fillings: synthetic and natural. Select a synthetic filling that has no allergic effects. Furthermore, it should be breathable and cozy in winter. The natural filling is warm and lightweight as compared to the synthetic filling. You can choose it for frosty nights. Some quilts come with feather filling. These are less expensive as compared to the natural filling. However, feather-filled duvets are durable and stronger.
Make sure that you select a quilt that has a washable and cozy cover if you want to use it in winter and cotton cover to use in summer days. The cover should be removable for an easy wash at home.
Since the king-size quilt is large in dimensions, it shouldn’t be heavy to use. You should consider the weight of the quilt because a heavy quilt can’t be used for kids and teens.
Check the stitching. It should be durable. Most of the quilts come with a square-box stitching design with 4 x 4 sizes. It should be durable and the boxes should be smaller to spread the weight of the filling equally.
The manufacturer’s warranty is another factor to consider. Select a product that has a warranty so that you could use it care-free.
Easy to Store
It’s always difficult to store a full-size quilt. Select a quilt that’s easy to store when not in use.