See here the list of Top 10 best laptops under 500. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz) ; AMD Radeon R5
- 4GB DDR4 RAM; 128GB SSD; DVD-RW
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD display & Energy-efficient LED backlight
- Intel Dual Core AMD A6-9225 2.6Ghz Base Frequency Burst Frequency up to 3.0Ghz (With DVD Drive, No Touchscreen), AMD Radeon R4.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs...
- Windows 10 64-bit OS; provide a familiar and productive experience, while delivering enterprise-grade flexibility and security
- Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the edge web...
- 14" Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Wled...
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile Processor smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original...
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
- Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz up to 2.60GHz with 4M Cache, 4GB system memory for basic multitasking.
- Typical 11.6" display with 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- 64GB eMMC flash memory is ideal for mobile devices and applications. Intel UHD Graphics 600 provides image quality for Internet...
- Up to 11 hours battery life on a single charge
- Built in security Features ensure you're protected from viruses and Malware
- 11.6 inches HD anti reflective Display
- 15.6-Inch IPS Touchscreen FHD (1920x1080)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2. 6 GHz)
- 11. 6" HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 11.6" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- Intel Celeron processor N4000 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking, 64GB eMMC flash memory
1. Dell Inspiron 3580 Newest Model
Leading the way from the front to the Dell Inspiron 3580 laptop which packs all the latest hardware inside. The design of the new Inspiron series of laptops has been tweaked to make it look fresh, but it still looks mostly the same and reminds of older chunky looking Dell laptops. The whole laptop is finished in a black colour which gives it a professional look and feel. The keyboard on this laptop is great with ergonomic key placements, but it is not backlit which might stop you from buying this laptop.
Apart from that, the Dell Inspiron 3580 is a very feature-rich laptop. It provides all sorts of ports and slots that you need to connect to different peripheral devices. 8th Gen Intel Core i5 Whiskey Lake processor and its 8GB of RAM. For storage, this laptop provides 1TB of HDD which provides a decent amount of space to store all your data on this laptop. Overall, this is one of the best laptop under $ 500 to buy right now with powerful hardware, professional-looking design and up to 5 hours of battery backup.
2. HP Pavilion 15t Laptop Best Touchscreen Laptop
Sporting a 15.6-inch HD touch screen display, the HP Pavilion 15 is an all-rounder laptop which comes with a stripped-down price tag. The laptop is powered by the Intel Core i5-8250U which has a maximum clock frequency of 3.4GHz. It is a new Kaby Lake Refresh processor so it consumes very little power and is a low voltage chip. However, the CPU in the notebook is at a decent number of scores.
The multitasking on the laptop is backed by 8GB of RAM and it has 1TB of HDD for storage. The laptop provides lag-free performance, and does exceptionally well in terms of multitasking, and handling the apps. Even in terms of battery life, the HP Pavilion 15 comes preloaded with most of the energy-efficient components, and will probably last a little over 5 hours on a single charge. So, if you’re looking for the best touchscreen laptop under $ 500, then the HP Pavilion 15t is the one you should get.
3. Dell Inspiron 5585 15.6 “laptop
Dell is one of the most reputed laptop maker on which we can rely upon. Moreover, the Inspiron series is already a well-renowned series of laptop in Dell’s iteration of laptops. The Dell Inspiron 5585 laptop sports attractive eye-catchy looks elegant and comes in a platinum silver colour.
This budget notebook, the Inspiron 5585 does not look like it comes with a stylish smooth finish all over. It has 15.6 inch full HD anti-glare display and built-in HD webcam with mic making it perfect for Skype. Moreover, it comes with a full backlit keyboard which is a rare scene at this price range. Speaking about the internals of the laptop, it is powered by AMD Ryzen 5 quad-core processor with Radeon Vega 8 graphics. The laptop comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD for storage. Regarding performance, the laptop does not provide performance for all the daily tasks. On a final note, this Dell Inspiron laptop is $ 500.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 14 “Best Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 is the best business laptop under $ 500 which sports a 14-inch full HD display with tiny bezels. The laptop mostly looks identical to the previous IdeaPad series of laptop and is in the same old bottle. That said, although the laptop has similar experiences, it comes with a bunch of advancements and upgrades in terms of the configuration.
The Intel Core i5-8265U quad-core processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. It comes with a 256GB SSD which helps to load the apps and transfer the files. Dolby backed speakers It’s great for watching movies or tv shows with friends or family. In terms of the processing power, and the transitional effects the laptop does reasonably well and has paved the way for itself on our list. The laptop comes preloaded with Windows 10 operating system, and so packs in a bunch of useful business applications and licenses for free.
5. HP Pavilion x360 15 “Best Convertible Laptop
The HP Pavilion x360 is an excellent looking convertible laptop with all-metal chassis, 15-inch full HD display and powerful specs that can handle all-day multitasking and light gaming. This laptop is an ideal choice for everyone including students, households, business people, and more. Thanks to its Full HD native resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, this 2-in-1 laptop provides stunning visuals and more realistic colour gamut on screen. The display comes with an aspect ratio of 16: 9, which is ideal for the photographers and photo editing enthusiasts as well.
Speaking about the specifications of the device, the laptop is powered by a 3.4GHz Intel Core i3 dual-core processor paired with a 4GB of DDR4 RAM. Intel graphics, but it wants to be good enough for playing old games less demanding games. That said, the laptop can handle graphics-intensive software like Photoshop with ease and is a very good performer overall.
6. Dell Inspiron 14 (5481) – Premium Convertible Laptop
Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 is another option for a small-sized laptop. It has a 14 “HD LED display, and it is touch screen enabled. Moreover, the laptop can only be used as a tablet. On the hardware front, this laptop 8th generation Intel Core i3-8145U dual-core processor with 8GB of RAM. 256GB of PCIe NVMe SSD. Aluminium chassis and battery life are some of the most noteworthy features of this convertible laptop. So, if you want a premium looking, feature-rich sub- $ 500 2-in-1 laptop, then Dell Inspiron 14 is the best one you can buy right now for under $ 500.
7. Dell Inspiron 3000 17 inch laptop
Dell has several laptops with compelling specifications in almost all the price segments. This 17.3-inch model falls under $ 500 category and offers very attractive specifications. Speaking about the exteriors and build quality, the laptop feels sturdy and sturdy. This notebook sports a 17.3-inch display which is primarily on IPS panel so it offers good viewing angles and colour reproduction. The notebook comes with a full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) which is 17.3-inch screen size. The laptop is powered by the 7th generation Intel Core i3 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. Intel HD graphics 620. The laptop comes with a black background. All in all, this 17-inch laptop is one of the best laptop for light editing and photo editing applications.
8. ASUS Chromebook Flip Best for College Students
For the people who are looking for a convertible laptop under $ 500, the ASUS Chromebook Flip is one of the best ones you can get right now. It is a 12.5-inch convertible laptop with a full HD touchscreen display which can be used to connect this Chromebook as a tablet. The laptop is durable and therefore smooth at the same time to easily convert and use this laptop in different modes.
Inside, this laptop packs adequately powerful and efficient Intel Core m3 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of SSD storage. 10 days of battery backup. In case you are worried about its less storage, the ASUS Chromebook Flip comes with an SD card slot which supports memory cards up to 256GB memory! It is also equipped with almost 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 which ensures fast internet access all the time. On an overall note, this convertible laptop is the best mixture of work and play, and indeed, it is currently one of the most recommended convertible laptop in the $ 500 price segment.
9. HP 15t High-Performance Laptop With 10th Gen Intel Processor
Intel 15h is the best laptop for gaming under $ 500 because it has powerful integrated Intel UHD graphics of the latest 10th gen Intel CPU which is capable of running some of the new titles at low graphics settings. It does not look like a gaming laptop but because of its powerful internals, it can surely be used to enjoy games. It’s made of a scratch-resistant material which is strong enough to withstand everyday wear and tear. It’s like a full-sized keyboard with Numpad and a smooth, spacious touchpad.
The laptop is big enough to use multiple apps side by side and work simultaneously. With that said, the laptop features 15.6 inch HD display which is the best you can get at this price point and it’s serviceable considering its powerful specs. It runs Windows 10 out of the box which makes it compatible with all the apps and software, so it comes pre-loaded with some of the useful apps as well as Skype and other utility software.
On the hardware front, the HP 15t bolsters the newest 10th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU, which is a quad-core processor, and it outputs just enough to handle everything with ease. At 8GB of RAM is plenty for mediocre users, but if you require more, then this laptop supports maximum RAM up to 16GB. Overall, the HP 15t offers powerful and newest hardware fitted inside the durable outfit which makes it our top choice for gaming in the $ 500 price segment.
10. HP 17-ca1061nr 17-inch laptop
Yet another 17.3-inch HP Pavilion laptop makes its way to the list. The laptop is housed in a beautifully crafted black-coloured chassis, which gives it an appealing look and a decent grip to carry around. The laptop sports a huge 17.3-inch HD display with a resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels. Moreover, HP’s BrightView technology for enhanced brightness and crisp visuals is displayed.
The laptop is powered by AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor paired with 12GB of DDR4 RAM. The laptop comes with high-performance 256GB of SSD for storage and packs in all the essential ports and connectivity options. The laptop’s processor is clocked at 2.1GHz, which can reach a maximum Turbo Speed of 3.7GHz, making it an efficient performer and a decent all-around machine.