See here the list of Top 10 best metal detector. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- Rugged metal detector ideal for detecting treasure in extreme ground conditions
- Motion All-Metal mode, Discrimination mode, and 2-Tone audio mode.Larger objects up to 3 feet
- Preset ground balance neutralizes response to mineral content in the ground
- 【More Intuitive Control Box】View Meter - The more the pointer goes to the right means you are closer to the target which...
- 【User Friendly Design】SAKOBS Metal detectors with adjustable humanity design - from 41.3 inch to 47.6 inch adjustable stem,...
- 【Risk Free Investment】SAKOBS metal detectors were offered 60-days no-hassle full money refund and 24-months guarantee and...
- ⛱⛱ [TRUE DISCRIMINATION MODE] - This metal detector can detect metals including iron, aluminum, gold, bronze, silver and their...
- ⛱⛱ [HIGHER SENSITIVE & WATERPROOF SEARCH COIL] - The bigger the search coil is, the higher the sensitivity. The increased size...
- ⛱⛱ [MORE INTUITIVE LCD CONTROL BOX] - A control box with LCD will simplify your metal detecting a lot. The detection mode,...
- 💰💰【3 Modes of Operation】- RM RICOMAX metal detector has three distinct modes make you can optimize from in...
- 💰💰【Ease of Maintenance】- The underwater metal detector is an IP68 waterproof unit with a 10" search coil is...
- 💰💰【Hyper Digital Display】- ① 20% bigger LCD display screen that you can utilize in the finding of hidden...
- FIND BURIED TREASURE and feel the thrill of discovery when you locate cool artifacts like Gold, Coins, Jewelry, Tools and more!
- EASY TO USE for all ages, sizes and skill levels from beginner to advanced. Just unfold and go.
- COMPACT, LARGE WATERPROOF 10" COIL, LIGHTWEIGHT and collapses to just 22 inches and 2 lbs. Great for travel!
- V-Break, Variable Tone Breakpoint
- Pinpoint Mode with Depth Indicator
- FeTone, Adjustable Iron Audio
- Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector with submersible Searchcoil
- Includes 3 FREE Accessories:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- For detecting coins, jewelry, and artifacts
- Features pinpoint mode
- 10 adjustable sensitivity levels
- Garrett Metal Detectors ACE 400 55 Year Anniversary Special, GAR1141255
- 🌞🌞 IDEAL FOR EVERY AGE - For a metal detector for both kids, juniors and beginners that can use, the RM RICOMAX is...
- 🌼🌼 FREE OF ASSEMBLY - The telescoping design means you don't need to assemble any complicated parts. Just unfold...
- 🎯🎯 VARIOUS & DEEP DETECTION - The 20% larger coil allows you to quickly cover ground on the beach. Simply wave...
Our Metal Detector Test 2019: We Introduce The Best Models
If you want to become an archaeologist, you do not have to finish your studies before you go on expeditions in distant lands. Instead, just a simple metal detector is sufficient, which by the way already starts at less than 100 euros. Such devices work largely by emitting a magnetic field that then strikes metal objects. This creates eddy currents that are detected by the detector so that it detects that something is underground. So you can make out lost keys and also determines one or the other treasure. Only there are devices in all shapes, colours and quality levels. And so that you do not buy any scrap, we present in our Metal Detector Test the currently best 10 models.
1. DURAMAXX Comfort Metal Detector Test
This model got the 10th place in our metal detector test because it is both cheap and works well. Thus, the coil has a diameter of 20 cm in total, which allows a nationwide and very fast search. The maximum depth is also 3 meters. Precisely because of this, the chances of finding an interesting find are particularly high, since the earth there probably has long been untouched by human hands. In addition, the model has the so-called “Pinpointing function”. With their help, the space can be limited so that you can search systematically. In addition, we liked the handling with our metal detector test. The device weighs just under a kilogram and can be extended from 108 cm to 128 cm and thus adapted to different sizes.
2. Seben Allround metal detector test
Seben’s technique is very popular among treasure hunters. Thus, numerous weapons parts, gold rings or parts of tanks or aircraft were found with the devices of the brand. This works for larger objects up to a maximum depth of 60 cm, while coins can only be found if they are not deeper than 15 cm. In addition, with our metal detector test, the device is also used to make cables in the house, which also worked well. Overall, we found the handling particularly easy. The Seben Allround weighs just 650 grams, which means that the arms do not tire even after prolonged use.
The most important features:
Maximum depth: 60 cm (coins 15 cm)
Used by many treasure hunters
Weight: 650 g
Acoustic and optical signals at find
Also suitable for electrical and water pipes
3. Fully automatic metal detector Seben
This model is even better equipped than the Allround, which is why we gave it the 8th place in our metal detector test. So the maximum search depth is two meters. Coins, on the other hand, can be recognized to a depth of 25 cm. The device also has the advantage that it has a telescopic pole. As a result, you do not have to go down when handling and the apparatus can also be adapted to different body sizes. The search is relatively easy. After all, the coil has a diameter of 21 cm and thus covers as much area as possible. We also liked our metal detector test that you do not recognize the device even in the dark because there are no flashing LEDs on it.
The most important features:
Search depth: up to 2 meters (coins: 25 cm)
Extendable telescopic pole
Diameter of the coil: 21 cm
Search by Pingpoiting or Move possible
4. Ultratec depth probe with telescopic rod test
This model also detects objects that are hidden up to 2 meters deep. Also here is the price-performance ratio, as it offers just a lot of features. Therefore, we awarded the 7th place in our metal detector test here. The probe is extremely easy to handle. Finally, a telescopic pole was installed, which can be extended from 78 to 107 cm. The weight is also only 0.95 kg. That’s why we were able to look for treasure at our metal detector test for a long time at a time, without the arms getting tired. Another highlight is the built-in headphone jack for 3.5 mm jack. Through them, the environment gets nothing from a find and you are guaranteed to remain incognito.
The most important features:
Search depth up to 2 meters
Telescopic pole (78 to 107 cm)
3.5 mm jack for headphones
Weight: 0.95 kg
5. Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
If you want to get the Bounty Hunter, you have to dig a little deeper into your pocket. But he also receives a device that works well and offers many features. So the user has about a few options here. Can be varied, inter alia. the sensitivity or discrimination. You can even specify that certain materials should be hidden. Despite the many functions, the Bounty Hunter is easy to operate. Extended operating modes alone, such as optimizing for specific floors or automatic mode, require a look at the instructions. In our metal detector test has also promised us the handling. Although the probe is relatively heavy at 1.9 kg, it can be easily guided over the padded handle and the hand rest.
The most important features:
8-inch coil included
Weight: 1.9 kg
6. Garrett ATX metal detector test
This device stands out with our metal detector test. It is significantly more expensive than the other presented models, but can also be used for professional purposes. The ATX can handle even stony, mineralized and ore-rich soils. It can also be used underwater at a depth of up to 3 meters. He recognizes materials by panning. However, this is not absolutely necessary, since this is also possible when keeping still. The fifth-place we awarded in our metal detector test above all, as the device perceives the same objects lying several kilometres deep. The only drawback is the high weight of 4.5 kg, which often requires a break.
7. Garrett ACE 150, 1138070
This model is a successful compromise of low price and high-quality components. We rewarded this with fourth place in our Metal Detector Test. The manufacturers have solved the representation of the values and settings particularly well. For example, the device has a large LCD monitor that clearly displays and is easy to read even in low light. The panel can also be operated easily and intuitively without having to study the instructions for a long time. Here you will finally find only three buttons whose labelling is self-explanatory. The search is also facilitated by the largest possible coil. With it you need significantly less tracks. The weight of 1.9 kg, however, is slightly higher than comparable models. However, an armrest was installed and also the handle is equipped with a soft coating. As a result, the weight is well distributed and even a prolonged use causes no pain.
8. INTEY Metal Detector Test Deep Target
With this model, we were able to place our metal detector test coins at a depth of up to 18 cm. In addition, the device requires little power and can be powered by a single 9-volt battery. It is particularly easy to handle since the weight of 1.6 kg is relatively low. In addition, it is distributed over the handle and the hand rest on both hand and shoulder, which also makes prolonged use without interruption painless. The INTEY can also be adapted to different sizes. He finally has a telescopic tube that can be extended from 102 to 115 cm. Another positive feature is the large scope of delivery. Included are next to the device itself still folding bucket and carrying bag. The most important features: