A home printer is highly beneficial to get you a timely print of important notes, coupons, and other things. You can print anything instantly without leaving home. These printers are affordable and easy-to-use. That’s why; these are perfect products for home and small businesses.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network; CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
- BUSINESS SMART ALL IN ONE INKJET: The Brother Business Smart Series is designed for maximum efficiency, reliability, and performance
- 250 SHEET PAPER TRAY: The MFCJ5330DW Color Inkjet has a 250 sheet capacity paper tray and a single sheet bypass tray for envelopes and card stock
- SHARP INKJET PRINTS: The Brother Business Smart Series All in One Inkjet produces sharp black text and high impact color documents on plain paper
- Built to keep your business moving forward - Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw, A wireless printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Best-in-class security - a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Automate complicated workflows - help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable control panel
Currently, a wide range of competitors like HP, Canon, Epson, and others have lowered the price of their printers. So, the competition has become intense among them. You can see hundreds of printers with attractive features. However, you can’t buy the right one without knowing some important facts. Here these are.
First, decide what kind of printer you require: laser or inkjet printer? Both are good, but laser printers are good for offices where you need monochrome printing. Furthermore, a laser printer is available at an affordable price and comes with good printing speed. On the contrary, an inkjet printer is available in an all-in-one option. It’s made particularly for home use where you need to take a few prints. It comes with a scanner, photocopier, and printer. So, make your mind about the right type of printer and go for it.
Check if your selected printer comes with duplexing i.e. dual page printing and scanning technology. It’s more useful and saves time if you want to print important essays or notes.
Most of the printers come with network compatibility. Check whether your selected gadget is compatible with wired/wireless network or not. If it supports wireless networks, it’s a good choice indeed. You can use it without cluttering atmosphere.
Make sure if it supports Bluetooth, cloud, microSD, and PictBridge. It’s a very important feature if you print lots of photos by using a camera/Smartphone. You can connect the camera with a USB cable if it supports PictBridge. Furthermore, a cloud-compatible printer can fetch photos from any cloud.
Colored VS Black & White
Currently, most of the printers come with colored printing options. Check what kind of printer you have selected. If you often print photos, select a printer with colored and black & white options.