See here the list of Top 10 best upholstery cleaning machines. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones.
- Proven unbeatable versus all leading formulas
- Contains at least 2X the cleaning agents as most other formulas. Carpets look good & stay clean longer with BISSELL Professional...
- Triple Action formula deep cleans and protects, while removing tough odors.Safer Choice Certified with a sustainable design-earth...
- Pro-grade cleaning of carpeted rooms plus 1 hallway
- Removal of dirt, debris, and stains
- Deoderizing to neutralize and remove odors
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. Up to 10 dollar donated to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase
- 2018 2003T
- Window cleaner & squeegee is compatible with all pet stain eraser portable carpet cleaner series (models 2002, 2054, 2003)...
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
- Compact multi purpose wet vacuum delivers thorough deep cleaning (Not a Steam Cleaner)
- Powerful spray and suction clean and help dry in one step; stores ready to use. Power Rating: 9 Amps
- Built in hot water heater for enhanced results; separate clean/dirty water tanks and dirt collection tank capacity 48 ounces
- Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Instant and permanent stain removal on stainslike vegetable oil, red wine, make-up, foodgrease, blood, cola, tea, & fruit juice
- Specificallyformulated to use in portable or spot cleaning machines. See product description for full list ofmachines
- Specially formulatedfor fast, effective deep cleaning of spots,spills, stains and small high traffic areas
- Extra large Dirt Lifter Power Brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries...
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Lightweight: Achieve ultimate portability with the lightest spot cleaner on the market today
- Convenient Deep Clean: Spray, scrub, and remove any stain and spill - from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- Longer Reach + Self-Cleaning Hose: Extend 5 ft further to remove stains from carpet and upholstery to stairs and more Never think...
Rent carpet cleaner: The pros and cons
Anyone who thinks about renting a carpet cleaner usually has the purchase costs in mind when purchasing them. In rare use, these are often out of all proportion to the benefit, at least for high-quality devices. Here it makes sense to rent a carpet cleaner, wet vacuum or vacuum cleaner instead of buying it. But not only the savings in the purchase price argues for renting a carpet cleaner. Even those who have little storage space at home benefit from lending the device only when needed and do not need to plan for storage after use. In addition, the providers take care that the carpet cleaners are always in good condition and ready for use. Even if something should break when used properly, you can simply swap the device and you do not have to worry about anything.
In addition to the benefits, there are also a few points that speak against leasing a vacuum cleaner or carpet cleaner. First and foremost is the extra effort that comes from picking up and returning the device. Depending on the place of residence, the next provider is more or less far away. The leased devices are also often rather cheap or mid-priced carpet cleaner and therefore usually relatively heavy. So if you do not own a car, you should first think about the transport. Here, from our own experience, it should be noted that you can also pull a carpet cleaner 10 minutes over the sidewalk to the next S-Bahn station. Of course, transport by car is much easier and more enjoyable.
The pros and cons at a glance:
No acquisition costs
Often cheap devices with low comfort and high weight
Where can I rent a carpet cleaning machine?
Meanwhile, all known hardware stores have a rental and loan service for various devices. In almost all cases a carpet cleaner can be rented there. Often also wet and dry vacuum cleaners are on offer.
A carpet cleaning machine can be rented at the following hardware stores:
Bauhaus (from 8 € for 4 hours)
Hagebaumarkt (prices vary by location)
Hornbach (from 10.40 € for 4 hours)
Obi (from 10.40 € for 4 hours)
Toom (prices vary by location)
When is it worth to rent the vacuum cleaner compared to the purchase?
In short: The less often the vacuum cleaner or carpet cleaner is used, the more likely it is to rent it instead of buying it. A simple calculation example: Once a year, the carpet should be thoroughly cleaned. For this purpose, a carpet cleaner in the hardware store for about 10 €. With cleaning agent and effort (travel costs, etc.) are the cost of about 20 € for a single-use. A comparable carpet cleaner can be purchased for about 100 €. A purchase is worthwhile in this case after 5 years. With frequent use, of course, earlier.
So it makes sense to worry about future usage. Am I planning to use the carpet cleaner in the long term? Will my current application be away in the foreseeable future (for example moving to an apartment without carpet)? Do I only need the device once? Do I theoretically have the space to store the device?
Especially in the following cases, it makes sense to rent a carpet cleaning machine:
Entry or exit
Thorough car cleaning every 1-2 years
Irregular carpet cleaning or spring cleaning
Conclusion to rent carpet cleaner
In many cases, it makes perfect sense to rent a carpet cleaner. Especially when moving into a new apartment with carpet, I can only recommend the thorough cleaning from personal experience. Even if the carpet looks visually clean, there is usually a lot of dirt hidden inside. At that time, we borrowed a carpet cleaner from Obi and were very satisfied with the service. The device was not very high quality and comfortable in operation, but has mastered his task well and pulled a lot of dirt out of the carpet. With the large number of hardware stores, there is almost always a branch nearby where you can rent a carpet cleaning machine. Especially the offers of the two drugstores dm and Rossmann are also quite attractive – after all, the cleaning agent can be used usually for several applications.